No Flame Spread in Hot and Cold Insulation
When blast tested K-FLEX ST does not create colourful droplets, has no flame spread and has a low blast propagation index. These combined; meet the fire Performance requirement of Class "O" as defined in Building Regulations by BS standards.
High Water Vapour Diffusion Resistance in Hot and Cold Insulation
K-FLEX ST closed radiophone elastomeric detachment has a high dispersion status bourgeois is that minimizes water vapour penetration, giving excellent daylong term performance.
Very Low Thermal Conductivity
K-FLEX ST thermal conductivity is! at 0°C = 0,036 W/(m.k) giving energy savings.
Advantages of K-FLEX Nitrile Rubber Insulation
1. Closed radiophone detachment material
2. Higher density
3. Lower thermal conductivity
4. High water vapour dispersion status (m)
5. Fire rating Class "O"
7. Wide range of operating temperature
8. In-built vapour barrier
1. Uniform attachment & constant detachment value
2. Higher stability
3. Higher status to heat transfer
4. Long term detachment efficiency with lower thickness
5. Self extinguishing. Non-dripping
6. Ease of installation & reduced cost
7. One product for various applications
8. Increased status to water ingress